HyClone™ HyCell™ TransFx-H media
Support transient transfection, growth, and expression of a variety of recombinant proteins in HEK 293 cells with GE Healthcare HyClone HyCell TransFx-H media, a high-performining, animal-derived component-free (ADCF) cell culture media.
HyCell TransFx-H media is a hydrolysate-free and regulatory-friendly GE Healthcare ADCF cell culture media. Its versatility allows quick adaptation and supports excellent transfection, high viable cell density, and high productivity across a variety of HEK 293 cell lines.
|SH30939.01||HyCell TransFx-H liquid medium - 500 mL||
|SH30939.02||HyCell TransFx-H liquid medium - 1000 mL||
HyCell TransFx-H media was developed through our GE Healthcare Metabolic Pathway Design process to provide consistent performance and maximize proces yields in transient transfection and expression of recombinant proteins. HyCell TransFx-H media is extremely versatile and can be used with a variety of HEK 293 cell lines in microliter volumes starting from 200 µL to production-scale volumes in bioreactors.
In addition to component traceability and regulatory-friendly animal-derived component-free characteristics, TransFx-H media is manufactured in a cGMP (21 CFR 820) compliant and ISO9001 certified facility to provide a quality product for cell culture and bioprocessing applications.
HyCell TransFx-H media is for transient transfection of HEK 293 cells and production of a variety of recombinant proteins.
- Defined hydrolysate-free ADCF cell culture media formulation
- Supports transient transfection and growth of multiple HEK 293 cell lines
- Supports the transient expression of a variety of recombinant proteins
- Same media for transient transfection and production
- Developed through our Metabolic Pathway Design process for high transfection efficiency, high viable cell yields, and recombinant protein production
- Component traceability
- Manufactured in cGMP (21 CFR 820) compliant and ISO9001 certified facilities
Ordering Alerts: Available in liquid form in 1 L bottles, 5 to 500 L single-use container or custom packaging. The media is also available as a powder in pack sizes from 5 to 1,000 L bioprocess production applications.