- Law enforcement—Processing of suspect DNA sample
- Forensic crime Laboratory—for processing of database and reference samples1
- Military/intelligence agencies—for law enforcement activities
- Immigration and paternity testing—to confirm familial relationships2
- Border control—law enforcement on the border
- Mass disasters—to help identify victims and trace people during missing persons investigations2
1 Requires modifications to the Federal QAS, in process
2 Reagent kit in development
Law Enforcement Personnel: Want to learn about getting grant funding to *obtain a DNAscan system? GE Healthcare has engaged with PoliceGrantsHelp.com to provide info and assistance in grant writing. Learn more about the site *here.
* NOTE links will open in a third party site.